Timberland's classic field boot is completely waterproof, thanks to our exclusive TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic. It's also designed for all-day comfort, with an anti-fatigue footbed, padded collar, arch support, and warm PrimaLoft® insulation.
- Waterproof Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- D-ring lacing system
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Anti-Fatigue removable footbed
- Fiberglass shank for arch support
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic
- Rubber lug outsole
At the moment, we are only accepting orders within the United States. Merchandise availability is subject to change. Once the order is placed, the order cannot be changed. We have the right to decline orders if the customer information cannot be verified. In the case that the order is cancelled, we will refund to the original payment method.
We do not offer exchanges. If you want the item you purchased in a different size or color, you will need to place a new order and return the unwanted item for a refund.